“Still round the corner there may wait
A new road or a secret gate
And though I oft have passed them by
A day will come at last when I
Shall take the hidden paths that run
West of the Moon, East of the Sun.”
― J.R.R. Tolkien
A simple and bold illustration of the Golden Road on the Isle of Harris. A beautiful, rural place to cycle and enjoy the scenery. This print is inspired by 20th Century travel posters and traditional printing techniques.
- Giclee printed on premium quality matte fine art paper
- Paper from FSC approved forests
- Prints delivered rolled in a tube for protection
- retro style artwork to brighten up your home
Ready to frame or just stick up on your wall and enjoy!
- 12x12" / 30x30cm
- 20x20" / 51x51cm
- 12x12" / 30x30cm with wooden hanger
- 20x20" / 51x51cm with wooden hanger
This print is also available with a solid wooden poster hanger, using magnets to instantly secure the print and co-ordinated cord to hang it up. It's a really cool and easy way to display your artwork. Great for a clean, retro style display.