Inspired by the views on a kayak trip on Derwentwater in the Lake District, this bold blue print conjures up summer holiday memories in the great outdoors, and a lakeshore adveture straight out of a famous five story. Drawn in the style of vintage travel posters with bold colours.
- Giclee printed with water-based inks
- Matte fine art paper from FSC approved forests
- Prints delivered rolled in a tube for protection
- retro style landscape to brighten up your home
Square print available in two sizes:
- 12x12" / 30x30cm
- 20x20" / 51x51cm
Choose the unframed option to frame it yourself or just stick up on the wall and enjoy. £16/£22.
This print is also available with a solid wooden poster hanger, using magnets to instantly secure the print and cord to hang it up. It's a really cool and easy way to display your artwork: great for a clean, retro-style display. £24/£35.
You can also order this print framed and ready to hang, £36/£48:
- Good quality wooden frame in white or natural colour
- The clean and simple style frame is 2cm wide
- Lightweight and ready to hang
If you would like this print customised, in a different size, colour or frame, please do get in touch at email@example.com with your ideas and I would love to help.