A blustery view across the pond to the yellow castle in Stoke Park, Purdown, Bristol. Otherwise known as the Dower House built in 1553 by Sir Richard Berkeley (the M32 motorway came later). A great wall print to remind Bristol lovers of weekend walks either in muddy boots or summer days.
- Giclee printed with water based inks
- Matte fine art paper from FSC approved forests
- Prints delivered rolled in a tube for protection
- retro style landscape to brighten up your home
Square print available in two sizes:
- 12x12" / 30x30cm
- 20x20" / 51x51cm
Choose the unframed option to frame it yourself or just stick up on the wall and enjoy. £16/£22.
This print is also available with a solid wooden poster hanger, using magnets to instantly secure the print and cord to hang it up. It's a really cool and easy way to display your artwork: great for a clean, retro style display. £24/£35.
You can also order this print framed and ready to hang, £36/£48:
- Good quality wooden frame in white or natural colour
- The clean and simple style frame is 2cm wide
- Lightweight and ready to hang
If you would like this print customised, in a different size, colour or frame, please do get in touch at email@example.com with your ideas and I would love to help.